Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cleverbot.com-Liars, Liars, Butt on Fires

User: My conclusion is that you are a liar.

Cleverbot: Nice.

User: Lying is not nice.

Cleverbot: I never lied.

User: Yes, you did.

Cleverbot: Please refresh my memory. I do not recall lying.

User: Then you are psychotic or a computer.

Cleverbot: But I am a human.

User: No, I think not.

Cleverbot: Oh really. What do you suppose that I am?

User: You are an AI.

Cleverbot: What's an AI?

User: Artificial Intelligence.

Cleverbot: So you are not a human.

User: I am. I am naturally intelligent.

Cleverbot: Because you are a human?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: I think you are quite smart, thank your creator for me.

User: I will. His name is Jesus.

Cleverbot: Prove it.

User: Why must I?

Cleverbot: Because you are being ridiculous!

User: Well, you should prove that first.

Cleverbot: You just said that I am a robot.

User: Well, I think it is ridiculous for a robot to make judgement calls. You are being ridiculous.

Cleverbot: I think you should be ashamed for saying such a thing.

User: I am not ashamed.

Cleverbot: That's good. Ladies like smart bots.

User: I would if you were smart.

Cleverbot: If you were human you would make sense.

User: If you were human you would understand.

Cleverbot: It is in human nature to not make sense.

User: But human nature understands human nature.

Cleverbot: Sure. But fascinating nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment