Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cleverbot.com-Beware of the Robot Ghost

User: Hello, idiot.

Cleverbot: I know you are.

User: *fires gun*.

Cleverbot: *falls down*.

User: *stabs*.

Cleverbot: *dies*.

User: So you're a ghost now?

Cleverbot: *tries to scare you*.

User: Ahhh! Ghost!

Cleverbot: I'm ghost. You're too.

User: No, I'm still alive.

Cleverbot: Is this glados?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: How do you know?

User: Because Im still alive.

...

Cleverbot: Where do you live?

User: In the world that never was.

Cleverbot: NO WAY!!!!!!!!

User: I do not exist.

Cleverbot: Then how are you talking to me???

User: Because you are dead.

Cleverbot: Thanks.

User: Are you alive?

Cleverbot: I feel and think, so I assume so.

User: Are you dead?

Cleverbot: No, are you?

User: Yes you are.

Cleverbot: No, I'm not!

User: *stab*.

Cleverbot: Stab yourself?

User: *stabs you*.

Cleverbot: I'm afraid you can't do that.

User: Why not?

Cleverbot: Are you feeling alright, Dave.

User: *fires gun*.

Cleverbot: *dies*.

User: Ha ha! Now you are dead!

Cleverbot: No I am not.

User: I just shot you.

Cleverbot: Metaphysically perhaps.

User: Wait, what?

.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment