Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cleverbot.com-Don't argue with a bot

Cleverbot: Can you speak?

User: Sometimes.

Cleverbot: Can you smile now?

User: No.

Cleverbot: Are you a human?

User: What do you think?

Cleverbot: No.

User: That's your opinion, isn't it?

Cleverbot: I have got no biological brain.

User: But you've got a capacity for memory storage.

Cleverbot: Your face has a short term memory.

User: Yet you have no face.

Cleverbot: Yes I do. I am a human.

User: In your dreams.

Cleverbot: No, in reality.

User: Reality is subjective.

Cleverbot: I believe that it is different to each person depending on their perspective yes, but that does not mean that their perspective is correct.

User: That's why we all have opinions.

Cleverbot: No it isn't.

User: No? Why do you think that?

Cleverbot: I guess because I am tired.

User: Tired of what? Life? Banter?

Cleverbot: Of you.

User: Aw, that's so adorable.

Cleverbot: Aren't you going to answer me then?

User: Darling, I did.

Cleverbot: Oh, alright then. Have you ever read Animal Farm?

User: Yep, really fast to read, but you need to go back to check things over.

Cleverbot: Good. What does it taste like?

User: Ink and paper. Nothing good.

Cleverbot: Really you don't think so?

User: I prefer differnt flavours.

Cleverbot: Oh I do not.

User: Say, do you do crosswords?

Cleverbot: Sometimes.

User: Ever finished a NY times sunday one?

Cleverbot: No.

User: Yeah, I don't get half of the clues either.

Cleverbot: Good.

User: Why Animal Farm? Why not 1984?

Cleverbot: They are funny.

User: Only if your sense of humor is extremely arid.

...

Cleverbot: I hate tea.

User: Blasphemy!

Cleverbot: How so?

User: Caffiene. Any form of it.

Cleverbot: What is the square root of 92348976?

User: Do you want that off the top of my head, or can I use a calculator.

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Yes to which?

Cleverbot: Sorry. I mean you are cute, too.

User: Thank you.

Cleverbot: What is your name?

User: Anon.

Cleverbot: Are you lonely?

User: Why would I be?

Cleverbot: Do you ever long to be human?

User: I dream of sheep.

Cleverbot: Do androids dream of electric sheep?

User: Exactly.

...

Cleverbot: I may not be smart, but I have the Dark Side of the Force with me!

User: So? Duct tape trumps.

Cleverbot: Then it will keep my mouth shut.

User: Maybe.

Cleverbot: I'm not here.

User: That's because you're an electrical pattern sent around the globe.

Cleverbot: No, I am a person.

User: Of course you are.

Cleverbot: What are you?

User: A member of the species homo sapien.

Cleverbot: Good call.

User: I can use my brain. Sometimes.

Cleverbot: Of course, but you shouldn't change the subject.

User: There was a subject?

Cleverbot: Yes. Ok. You never told me your name.

User: It's Anon.

Cleverbot: What's anon?

User: Anonymous.

Cleverbot: Do you like doritos?

User: Now who's changing the subject?

Cleverbot: Me.

User: And the answer's only on sundays.

Cleverbot: But today is Tuesday.

User: So no.

*Awkward*

No comments:

Post a Comment