10. Guys hate love stories. Seriously, they HATE them to the core.
(But I like love stories.)
9. Guys don ask for directions when they are lost.
(But I do.)
8. Guys only dress up for two events-Wedding and Funeral
(But I even care about if my tie is slanted.)
7. Guys spend money like there's no tomorrow.
(But I save money like there's no tomorrow.)
6.Guys make the first initiative.
(I wait for girls to, unless I'm really getting impatient.)
5. Guys love cold temperatures.
(But I don't.)
4. Guys hate cooking.
(I love cooking.)
3. Guys only curse their results.
(Although I curse too, but I enjoys the process.)
2. Guys are noisy even if they don't know each other.
(I keeps quiet until you know me well.)
1. Guys look at the female's physical properties and possessions.
(I heck care about them, I would even like a dinosaur if I like her character.)
No comments:
Post a Comment