Sunday, May 23, 2010

Finally finished my damn story, did a word count with Word and here are the statistics

Pages 35
Words 15,941
Characters (no spaces) 71,638
Characters (with spaces) 88,842
Paragraphs-611
Lines-1,696

I was like...WTF? I wrote for a week!

Anyway, I have been posting extracts from my stories in my Facebook status. If you wanna take a sneak peek go ahead. It's mainly a love story and a military story so don't expect anything exciting about it except a few scenes where I would illustrate some battle scenes or aircrafts.

Anyways, for my exams, I flunked Maths and Geography.

CA1:

Maths-F9
Chinese-A1
Art-A1
English-A2
Geography-C5
Science-E8
D&T-A1
Music-B4
Home Econ-N/A
Conversational Malay-C5
Chinese Culture-N/A

SA1:

Maths-C6
Chinese-B3
Art-A1
English-A1
Geography-F9/E8(Not sure)
Science-A2
D&T-A1
Music-N/A
Home Econ-N/A
Conversational Malay-N/A
Chinese Culture-N/A

As you can see, my results have a big difference in CA and SA. Well, at least I improved, right?

Now all I need to fufill my dream is to patch up on my Maths...(Damn this algebra)

No comments:

Post a Comment