Thursday, March 17, 2011

Two men were heading to a town far away from their home. On the way, they passed by a sign which read:

"School of Logic: 1 Mile"

The men were puzzled and they decided to find out what this is about.

After driving for a few minutes, they arrived at their destination. The driver left the car and asked a Professor what does this school mean.

The Professor replies, "Well, I can best answer you by asking you a few questions.

"Do you own a lawn mower?"

The driver replies, "Yes, I do."

"So I can logically assume that you have a yard."

"Yes, I have a very big yard."

"Then I can assume that you have a house."

"Yes, a big house."

"Next I can assume that you have a family."

"Yes, indeed. I have a wife and two kids."

"So I can logically assume that you are heterosexual."

"Yes, straight as a board, as always. Thank you professor, I think I understand now."

He waved the Professor goodbye and went back to his car.

The passenger asked, "Well, so what is it about?"

To which the driver replies, "Well, I can best answer you with a question. Do you own a lawn mower?"

"No."

"Then you are a homo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment