Results for CT2
Well...
Let's talk about HCL first...
93/100
Yeah...
Actually got 94...
But teacher mark wrong...
Then now class got 3 ppl 93...
Cos' the 2nd in class was 93, and the third in class got 92...
and the third guy got plus one mark...
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then Bio...
23.5/30
Good first try lar....
Physics...
Pass by 2 marks...
9.5/15
Lol.
History...
20/40
Don't laugh lar...a lot ppl fail ok...like more than half of the Sec 1 fail...
I border line pass already very lucky liao hor...
English...
28/50
Cos' no compo...
If got compo I surely pass with flying colours liao...
Why?
Cos' I've been writing stories lately...
And it was damn good...
And because of it my compo in SA1 improve like siao...
Maths...
17/40
WTF?
Actually is 19/40...
Then -2 cos' of PUR...
Know what is PUR?
I dunno also...
Lol.
Work harder in SA2 can already liao...
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment