Friday got X-Country.
2.30pm go downstairs meet friends.
While crossing the road turn around and suddenly saw HL beside me.
Scared the sh8t out of me.
Then go bus-stop nobody there.
Call Edward scold F-word ask him to come down.
Then also call Paul tell him either roll down or fly down just come down in 2 seconds.
He say cannot still eating.
I scold F-word then hang.
Then Edward come.
2.40pm Paul haven't come yet.
Call again.
Scold two F-words.
He say he coming down liao.
Then saw him downstairs.
Suddenly bus come and we run like siao.
Luckily catch up.
Then took a video during the bus trip.
Arrive at the Bedok Reservoir.
Then put down my bag in the bag area.
Saw my friends then go gather at the starting point.
The teacher announce the race start then everybody chiong like mad dogs.
But I walk.
A teacher on a bike ring the bell behind me then I start to run.
After the teacher go liao I start walking again.
Saw the fattest guy in my class overtake me.
Then the ugliest guy in class also overtake me.
I cannot take it liao then I chiong like siao then overtook a lot of ppl.
Then no strength walk again.
Then teacher behind shout DON'T WALK RUN!!!!
Almost deaf then keep chionging.
Look behind all the fat people behind.
Then start running again,
Walk.
Run.
Walk.
Then realize that didn't bring waterbottle with me.
Scold f word.
Then turn behind teacher with the bike behind me.
Then i run away.
Saw one guy bouncing.
Laugh like mad.
Then the teacher with the bike shout again RUN FASTER RUN FASTER
Then I shout back IF YOU CAN COME DOWN FROM THE BIKE THEN RUN WITH US LAH!!!
Luckily he didn't hear.
Everybody laugh.
Then look behind.
Nobody behind me....
Then start to chiong again.
Slope.
WTF???
cannot run liao then walk.
Then the teacher with a bike overtake me and shout WATER COOLER IN FRONT FASTER!!!
Wtf?
Then shout back I DON'T CARE ABOUT WATER COOLER!!!
He look back.
Pretend that I don't know.
He go away.
Down slope.
Chiong.
Keep chionging.
Then saw the sign "3.5KM"
Still got 500m more nia then start walking again.
Walk past the sign "4.3KM"
WTF???
Then look for the finish line.
...Across the reservoir.
WTF!!!
Start chionging again.
Chiong past "4.5KM"
No energy liao start walking.
Kena sprain my ankle.
Scold f word.
Walk.
Got chio bu run past.
Start chionging again.
Then uncle run past.
Suddenly no energy then start to walk again.
Finally saw the finish line.
Jog on the spot.
Shout LAN JIAO!!!!! then start chionging.
Overtake my friend at the last second.
Got 244.
He got 245.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON HIS FACE!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!
Then go register and go home laio.
No comments:
Post a Comment