There's a few good things that I want to mention today.
The first thing is, I've scored 71 for Design and Technology Project, which is over 100. I'm the top-scorer in class, though, and you can see the class's standard. Bad.
Second thing is, there's no homework for today. That's uncommon for me, as I usually would have a few worksheets in my bag after school.
Saturday there would be a NAPFA Training for 6.6 '09 students, for those coming, please remember to bring:
1) A small towel. You are going to sweat a lot.
2) A water bottle. Fill it to the brim.
3) Other things that you want to bring, but not too many things.
I'll update the schedule for the training tomorrow, perhaps in the afternoon.
Germaine would be bringing his..er, her scooter along, and help us carry the bags during our 3.2km jog. I'll update the route in the next post.
Those of you who want to come, call me. In case if you don't know, I'm Ting Feng. You can get my number from Gin. Please come, it will do you good. In return, I would treat you all Ice-Creams, or drinks, your choice. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment