Bloody hell CO release us so late....7.30pm then reach home sia...
Anyway here's a conversation I heard: The discipline master(student)of CO VS the President(oso student) of the CO
DM: You want this or you want that?
P: What this what that?
DM: F88k euu I said this or that I never say what this what that ok? Tell me you want this or that.
P: What the hell you talking about?
DM: eh Plesiden dun make me Kao Pei at you tell me this or that.
P: Mother Chao J8 Ba8 what c8ck you talking shit about?
DM: Dun think you plesident can make fun of me DM TELL THE MOTHER F88KER YOU WANT THIS OR THAT?!
P: Nabei you show me what first.
DM: Just tell me lar I dun wan show you my c8ck leh.
P: ......When I tell u show me your short bird bird? Your bird bird nice meh? No egg one.
DM: Yeah lar not nice so I dun wan show you wat..(or else later you see my spider-man underwear...)
P: What spider wear?
DM: Har? Oh nothing nothing.
P: You got nothing?
DM: Argh shut the f88k up just tell me you wan give me this chocolate or that heart-shape one!
P: Chey...I thought you say buy this condom or Durex one...
DM: Nabei When I kao pei say buy condom?
(And goes on and on....the next thing they ended up outside given a scolding by our teacher-in-charge)
No comments:
Post a Comment