Why did I say f? I don't know either, just feel like saying it. (Please note that I'm typing these half-sleeping too)
3 Pop-quizzes in a week. Damn. The teacher all very boring like siao. Sleep also cnt, draw also cnt, talk also cnt, listen to crap also cnt. Then DO WAT??? Like shit. Or, faeces if I spelled it correctly and gentlemanly. Morning assembly must stand for 30 min kao leg pain. They nothing to do so keep talking crap one. Say wat V-formation lah, Honk from behind lah, mediocre lah....especially Mr Kwok everyday PEEP PEEP PEEP like to play whistle rite??? Christmas I SPAM you with whistles.
CCA Finally got accepted into CO!!! But must learn 2 instruments....I am in percussion then what instrument should I take for the 2nd choice? Dunno....
Er Hu? sound like duck talking to chicken.
Yang qin? No, too big and complicated (school value: Simplicity, must be simple)
Ruan? The round thing and one long thing poking out reminds me of something.....
Sheng? No a lot of long thing cnt makes me feel uncomfortable.
Bass? Too big. Looks like I carrying Mr Boh.
Cello? Considerable.
Di Zi? I hate wind instrument.
Xiao Pa? Sounds even more like duck screaming.
Liu Xin? Too small and look gay.
Pi Pa? Never heard of. OUT.
Now only Cello...but my size like too short and small to handle it....That thing is almost as big as me. Then play wat....
-TF 2030/1/29
No comments:
Post a Comment