Just got my lego "army*" set up a few minutes ago**. I managed to build another AAC*** out of the CREATOR set that I bought in China as well as some spare parts. Okay I'm talking crap let's move on. (From Mr Brown Show- Bak Chor Mee Man: Move on? Move on your si lang tao lah, my blog always here ok...)
Other than that, my aircraft carrier model**** has been completed and due to my house's Fengshui***** not good, it nearly toppled over after I placed the 50****** aircraft on it. (Okay, according to my fengshui(or Bazi or whatever you call it) I will have some problems with water this year---Hey, who sprayed that water on me?!)
Today go school library play com wif Big Meat....Bopian mah, my com keep shutting down...then I just realised that I hate LAG more than shut downs. The library com damn lag lor...open an Internet Explorer need a few minutes to load...KNS why not download the google chrome...faster mah....scared got virus? Install anti-virus lah...use your brain!
*Army with one fighter plane, two spy planes, one AAC, two bombers, and a helicopter which I nearly dropped onto the floor.
**Actually, it is weeks ago.
***Air Aircraft Carrier. Get it? No! Not Aey Air Craftcarrier, It is AIR-AIR-CRAFT---Dammit! Not aeyaey carrier! I Hate teaching kids.
****Yes. Another one from china. Cheap things no good.
*****Not TingFengshui....someone DID call me that today....
******1, 2, 3.....47, 48, 49...dammit! Where's the 50th?!
No comments:
Post a Comment