Friday, May 22, 2009

Movies

Today me, Paul, and Daryll went to watch the movie Night At The Museum 2. It's fun, but the funniest, in my opinion, is still Night At The Museum. The movie focused mainly on sad, shocking, nervous scenes. I was expecting something really funny. Too bad, they didn't meet my expectation. I'll give it 5/10.

Today we celebrated Miss Nilam's birthday. She called Edward up infront to dance for her. Surprisingly, Edward did a strip dance. We all laughed our head off. Afternoon, while I was walking through the front gate, I met Daryll and he told me Shernice say she don't want me to go to the movies. I was furious and raised my voice. Then I suddenly realised that why Shernice wanted to treat Paul and Daryll Mcdonalds except me. She wanted them to tell me that she don't want me to go and I cannot go. KNS she very bossy and how can she do this?? Just because she don't like me to go doesn't mean that I should listen to her and stay at home!KNS KNS Spermnice go die lah!

Luckily, she didn't turn up while we were having Mcdonalds for our lunch. We celebrated and went to the movies. After the show, Daryll left his wallet in the auditorium* and we ran all the way up the stairs just to get his wallet back. We board the bus to Bishan and to the arcade there after Daryll's wallet is recovered. The two guys played a lot of games while I played only Time Crisis. Daryll played the....um...ya know, the machine that grabs the soft toy and you'll get that if it's successful? Yah he spent $2 on that and returned without anything on his hands. The two spent a lot of money in the arcade and I only said goodbye to my $2. After the fun, we met Spermnice on the elevator** and she boasted that she had finished watching the show and had a lot of fun. We ignored her and continued our way home.

While heading for the exit at Junction 8, I stopped by the Breadtalk and bought some bread for breakfast tomorrow. Then we went home. I saw Edward and his sister playing basketball in the court and I joined them. I don't know when we started throwing coins up the air and see who's the highest. I lost two ten-cents because of this lol. After we'd settled down, we played games with my poker card and I won only once while his sister won at least 10 times. What shit luck. I headed home straight away after this.

I regretted that I didn't attend Miss Nilam's birthday party. I should have gone to her party instead of the movies. I don't know why. I felt some strange feelings while I was there in the cinema.

*Or is it called cinema?
**Did I spelt it right?

No comments:

Post a Comment