Bla bla blaa bla baba bla....oh wait. That's my fish Booby. K, Just got back from the Toa Payoh Central CC, we went there play Table Tennis just now. I think I mean 'pick Table Tennis balls'. Yeah, I just run here run there run here there here there her ther hee thereherethereherethere....whatever. KNS my mother say cannot use smash must play properly. Wah Lao A Lim peh like to use smash cannot meh?
Cannot.
~Mummy
Why?
Because I don't like smash.
~mummy
Wah Lao smashing is also playing what. Don't snatch PC from me lah.
This PC is Lim Bu one what.
~Mummy
Oi but you give it to Lin Kia what so it is mine.
WHO BOUGHT THE PC HAR?
~Mummy
Eye Ya eye ya you win lah.
YAY!
~Mummy
*mummy go away*
*whispers*:
Wah Kao Lao Auntie still want snatch PC flom kids.Lao Zha Bor go read your rubbish book lah.
No comments:
Post a Comment