Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sports Carnival

Direct Copy-and-Paste from Mysterious's post:
(Too sad to write liao)

Yesterday, the Sports Carnival was held. We lost, but what we experienced was more valuable than any old trophy, however big or shiny.

First game was floorball and we only got fourth place. Next event was telematch and we achieved second place for the p4. We lost tee-ball as well, ultimate frisbee and even Mass Cheer. I was croaking by the time the whole thing ended. Sad, but the effort we put in was worth it. At least the banner we made will still hang, a symbol of friendship and hard work.

Like Ziegler said, the experience was worth it. If we can cultivate the team spirit from all that, I'll think that. My sadness does not come from the fact that we lost, more of the fact that we still don't have the team spirit. Just a little show of it, I'd be happy, happier than if we'd won the trophy.

I'll admit it. I was very upset over the lost in Mass Cheer. Almost every minute of the carnival, we were shouting, screaming, doing whatever possible. The only thing we didn't have any costumes. Maybe, then, we might have had a shot at winning. Teamspirit, I wish we had had it.

Note:I still had my soar throat even after the sports carnival.

No comments:

Post a Comment